- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- pinch of red hot pepper flakes
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 10 oz package chopped frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese or blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers
In the bowl of a food processor or blender, puree garlic; add sour cream, Salad Dressing Mix, and red hot pepper flakes. Process until smooth.
Thaw and thoroughly drain spinach; squeeze out any excess moisture.
Add remaining ingredients except roasted peppers (these can be found in jars in the Italian section of the supermarket). Process until slightly chunky. Coarsely chop the peppers and stir in.
Mound in a festive bowl. Sprinkle paprika in the center for color, and top with a sprig of parsley. Surround with an assortment of crackers and vegetables for dipping. The artichoke recipe is ready to serve....