- 3 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup slivered blanched almonds
- 4 cups fresh spinach (stir until wilted)
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted red peppers drained and chopped
- ground black pepper and a few dashes of hot pepper sauce
Melt butter in pan and sauté garlic and onion until soft. Add almondsand cook until lightly browned. Add spinach and stir until wilted.Remove from heat. In a large mixing bowl, cream together cheeses andmayonnaise. Fold in artichokes, tomatoes and peppers.
Add ground pepper to taste and few dashes of pepper sauce. Fold inspinach mixture.
Turn into oven proof dish. Top with fresh parsley and paprika Bake at350 for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with crackers. The artichoke recipe is ready to serve. Enjoy it !