Another great artichoke recipe to try . The Marinated artichoke hearts are combined with fresh crab, spaghetti sauce, and herbs for a fast and easy pasta sauce topped with Parmesan cheese. You can save time by using canned crabmeat and store-bought spaghetti sauce if you wish.
* 2 (6-ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts
* 1/4 to 1/2 pound fresh crabmeat (or 1 can crabmeat)
* 16 ounces homemade meatless spaghetti sauce (or 1 bottle meatless spaghetti sauce)
* 1/4 cup butter
* 2 to 3 cloves garlic, pressed
* 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves, crumbled
* 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves, crumbled
* 1/4 teaspoon rosemary leaves, crushed
* 1/2 teaspoon basil leaves, crushed
* Cooked spaghetti or linguine
* Parmesan or Romano cheese or a mixture of both
In a saucepan heat marinated artichoke hearts and crabmeat (or 1 can king crab meat). In another pan heat spaghetti sauce. In third pan melt butter, garlic, oregano, thyme, and rosemary leaves. Place cooked spaghetti or linguine on a large platter and arrange crab and artichokes alternately across top. Pour spaghetti sauce over half the dish and garlic butter over other half. Sprinkle Parmesan/Romano cheese over top....The artichoke recipe is ready to serve..wow amazing taste !